Thursday, September 29, 2005



STITCHES EAST 2005 - PART TWO

As promised, I am revealing the identity of the knitting celeb!



LILY CHIN! LILY CHIN!

What a lovely and gracious person she is. Every nice thing you hear about her is true!


This is the back view of my Mitered Square Cardi that I ordered from Shadyside Farm.
I think I could make this the front of a sweater also!


This the the front of the Mitered Square Cardi. The nice folks at Shadyside Farm are dying yarn for my kit the special shade of green, as it was unavailable at the show. Can't wait! That yarn is as soft as it looks!


Here is a display of their beautiful Shadyside Farm yarns.


This is the novel and pretty knitted scarf tubing from Habu Textiles that I brought home with me.


more...at a later time!

No comments: