That totally terrific blogger and prolific crocheter, Angie, of Le Monde de Sucrette
http://lemondedesucrette.wordpress.com/ (go visit her -but beware! You'll feel compelled to take up the hook and crochet colorful versions of her free motif patterns!)
recently selected me as one of her award recipients. Such a kind thing to bestow upon a fellow blogger!
I'm tickled, of course to think anyone pays attention to any of my blog offerings, let alone considering them worthy of any recognition! So, many thanks, dear girl, for thinking of me!
With this honor comes an obligation to nominate a few bloggers I admire, and to reveal 10 things about myself. First, my favorite bloggers:
Grammy Pammy You are amazing!
Julie Your blog is a fun place to stroll!
Hakucho Always something fresh and new to see!
smariek Beautiful cloth patterns offered freely!
Now, 10 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I can write words and sentences backwards.
2. I can say the "Hail Mary" in Spanish 37 years post catholic high school Spanish class.
3. My favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life".
4. I had a huge crush on Prince Charles, circa late 1960's, principally during the time of his Investiture as Prince of Wales.
5. I regretted never getting tickets to see Yul Brynner in the revival of "The King and I" before his death.
6. My favorite ice cream is Hershey Moose Tracks.
7. My secret hope was that I could play the guest arraignment judge on the original "Law & Order", just like writer Fran Lebowitz, another L&O fan. But, alas, the show was cancelled and with it, the dream!
8. I knit continental.
9. I always get weepy when I hear Susan Boyle sing "I Dreamed a Dream". Always.
10. I painted my kitchen walls a shade of green called Benjamin Moore "dill pickle" and have yellow, orange accents. Can we say "Hello 1970s"?
well, that's it for now! Take care.