Monday, November 21, 2005



MAY I PRESENT THE LAST PERFECT ROSE, IN NOVEMBER, NO LESS!






So, I bet you've been wondering what I've been knitting lately?

This is one of the cell phone bags that I made for my church bazaar recently. It was knitted with Lion Brand Landscape and finished with ribbon from Michael's. What do you think?


Started the Turtleneck Shrug by Teva Durham from Scarf Style sometime in October when it was still 70 degrees outside. Love working with this Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande. I made some adjustments in needle sizes and cast on to accommadate the yarn. I have a quarter of the second sleeve done. Hopefully, to be completed before Christmas as a present to myself!


Another landscape cell phone bag with a pretty pink bow.


Some cool goodies from my wonderful AK Secret Pal! Every month is like Christmas when her package arrives in the mail! I can't wait to knit those Whacky Sox. They are from Dancing Leaf Farms, and I spied them years ago at Stitches East. Been regretting I did not purchase at the time. My Pal came through for me! The Peace Fleace yarn will be made into fingerless mittens for my cold hands. The delicious peanut squares are long gone! The Knitting On The Go box of cards is full of really neat projects! The knitting bag is from Alan Stuart New York, and currently holds my turtleneck shrug WIP Thanks Maggie! Your the best Pal a knitter could ever hope for!

No comments: