So, here I was just casually scanning my most recent blog posting and I discovered that I am under obligation, having been "tagged" by Julie @ http://www.juliesknittingknews.wordpress.com to list 6 weird things about myself.
And then I must tag 6 unsuspecting bloggers in the knitting world.....And list the rules... and notify these folks on their blog that they've been tagged...
All of this has lead me to a have a case of Knitting Interruptus, but because I want to do my duty as a loyal knitting blogger, here goes:
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B:
1. I love to mix cold applesauce in with hot macaroni and cheese.
2. The pinkies on both of my hands have always been a tad crooked at the proximal joints. Don't know if this has any genetic significance.
3. I have a 2 specific, somewhat large coffee mugs that I must drink my daily morning coffee in, despite having a cupboard shelf filled with many nice mugs. They are nothing more than chipped cheapo cups that I purchased for two bucks each in 1999 from Lanco when I was on a camping trip. They are the only ones I will use in the morning, and somehow, without a word exchanged between us, my husband respects this unwritten Law Of The Universe. These cups exert a powerful force over me!
Yet, at 4pm each day I have a cup of tea, and I grab whatever mug my hand hits. Go figure...
4. Must make my bed everyday before I get into it at bedtime. Absolutely cannot go to sleep in an unmade bed, ever. It just feels wrong.
5. I like Tom Wait's version of "Downtown Train" better than Rod Stewart, so I guess that's a little weird. I have 2 of his CD's too. He's a weird one.
6. My favorite comfort food snack is to toast 2 slices of white bread, slather them with Helman's mayo, slice 2 gherkin pickles and stick them between the bread. I invented this sandwich when I was 12 years old.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
O.K. I will .........I AM TAGGING:
Lisa @ www.knittybittymama.blogspot.com
Lacey @ www.randomstitches-lacey.blogspot.com
Jenn @ www.purse-ho.com
Splindarella @ www.splindarella05.blogspot.com
Carole @ www.craftycarole.blogspot.com
(I apologize if I included anyone who had been tagged previously, but I tried to scan everyone's blog for prior tagging.)
It took some time to come up with my list of six to tag.
Note to Jeanie, Nan, Maggie, Patty, Lee Anne, and Donna:
GET A BLOG ALREADY, YOU GUYS!
I scavengered my Groups and KALs for knitters to tag and hours have now past me by as I revisited these favorite points of knitting interest. I have various degrees of involvement with:
Winter Wonderland Swap
Mason Dixon KAL
One Skein Knit-Along (& Crochet too)
Mason Dixon SwapCloth
No wonder I don't have enough time to knit!
So, now I will proceed to each blog and notify each lucky taggee! Let the fun begin!
Happy Knitting All!