Thursday, February 15, 2007

YARN SUDDENLY APPEARS IN MAILBOX-CODE NAME ANONYKNITS!


So, Kringle and I are curious as to the identity of my mysterious yarn Benefactor! I know yarn doesn't grow on trees, or just suddenly appear in a knitter's mailbox, so I am delighted and perplexed at the same time!
As you can see, a bag of sock yarn awaits my knitting pleasure....Kringle was floored, as was I!


Could this be the work of my Secret Pal 10? I had only just joined, and surely, yarn doesn't travel that quickly, does it? Does. It? I did notice that there are lovely shots of pink throughout the skeins, and I did happen to mention my desire to use more pink in my wardrobe. HMMMMMM....

Well, from wherever or whoever it came from, it was a wonderful surprise on this cold and snowy day! So, thank-you, Yarn Fairy! I love the colors and with 10 skeins I'm thinking it wants to be a shawl.


Any suggestions from the Knitting gallery?

No comments: